Monday, July 2, 2012

Guinea Pig ~Overload~

 Get ready for a guinea pig (and other random things) overload. Ok, I doubt there is such a thing as a guinea pig "overload" - they are too cute to get tired of seeing. Or at least in my opinion.













I LOVE MY PIGGIES (guinea pigs - I do not own any real pigs).







Tomorrow is swimming; oh joy. And band. And piano. Oh, and remind me to never wear a dress to band again. Just in case I have to lay on the floor again.

Happy Fourth of July! Anyone doing anything special? (I think I am going to post more on this later.)

Please comment and follow my blog! =) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

XOXO

6 comments:

Kryn said...

my, what stylin' feet we have. Where were those taken?

Victoria Horea said...

Aw, they're adorable! I own two "piggies" myself. Nice blog.

Kristin said...

Yup, know such thing as GUINEA PIG OVERLOAD! I'm sending a letter tomorrow.

Emily said...

Kryn: That was when we camped with AHG and we were at that place with all of the alligators.

Victoria: I know; they are such sweet piggies! Thanks!

Kristin: I agree totally. :) We went to the pet store the other day and they had a lot of guinea pigs. I got to hold one; it looked like Daisy (the brown guinea pig). CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR LETTER! :)

Emma-lee said...

adorable "piggies"! I am in love with those converse :O)

Emma Kate said...

wait...AHG- isn't that American Heritage Girls? :) I used to do that...:)