Monday, August 27, 2012

I Feel Honored

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to say that yesterday I certainly felt honored - I received a blogging award AND an email from a sweet girl named Alyssa.

First, the blogging award. Emma-lee from In Real Life awarded me the Liebster Award...according to Autumn, that is a German word that basically means "sweetheart". Thanks so much, Emma-lee!

I have to write 11 Things about me....

I listen to music a lot - and usually only on shuffle.
I like rain.
I squeal and talk to myself when reading books that have romantic things in them.
I could have cried in UP and really hate that movie. Sorry.
I am impatient.
I used to think that I could fly - when I was like five.
I get sunburned easily.
I love getting emails from followers (ok, who doesn't?!)
Would you laugh if you said I want to learn guitar? 
I am a perfectionist.
I haven't practiced piano today...or flute....oops. (update: i practiced piano!)


I have to answer some questions...here they are!

1. // What's your favourite colour? Purple!
2. // If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be? Hmm....I have no idea!
3. // What time is it right now? 8:05 pm
4. // How tall are you? Not sure exactly.
5. // Do you prefer a thrift store or a retail store? Retail store (usually). 
6. // What is your favourite movie? National Treasure, Star Wars, Soul Surfer...I can't pick one. =)
7. // Board games or card games? Like, neither?! I don't know; I like spoons, I guess (I've only played it once, though).
8. // What's your favourite scripture verse? Well, I have lots of favorites. Um....here are a few: Matthew 25:21, John 16:33, Ecclesiastes 3:11, Psalm 138:8....I can't pick.
9. // Who is your favourite artist/band? I LOVE Britt Nicole, and really like Jonny Diaz, Matthew West, and Tobymac.
10. // Coffee or tea? Coffee probably - unless it's iced tea.
11. // How old were you when you went on your first roller coaster ride? I was nine. I acted like I was going to die on it - and it was only Thunder Mountain at Disney. Last time I rode a roller coaster (years later) was back in February at Legoland...those were funny. We rode them so many times we basically got bored of them.

Here's some people I tagged:
(I would tag Emma-lee, but she said no tag-backs)

Kryn 
Alyssa
Brooke
Cindi

Ok, I think I'm supposed to make up 11 questions for ya'll to answer.

1. Do you play an instrument?
2. Do you play a sport?
3. Have you ever been ice skating?
4. Can you blow bubbles with bubble gum?
5. What's your favorite Bible verse?
6. Do you sing?
7. Hot ice cream or cold apple pie?
8. Dogs or cats?
9. Converse or flip flops?
10. Dresses or skirts?
11. Computer or cell phone?

Now on to the email. Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much, Alyssa, for that wondeful, sweet email! It means so much to me. (And thanks for the blog button help). I love hearing from my followers. Thanks again.

Gotta go!

XOXOXOXOXO,
 ~emily~

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

wow ! thank you so much! I am gad to hear that it helped. I just finished the Liebster Award and sent it on to more people. It was so much fun! Thankyou!

Kristin said...

My Answers
1. no, 2. use to do karate and tennis, 3. yes, 4. yes, 5. James 1:23-24, Hebrews 13:6. I don't know, 6. yes and no, 7.cold apple pie, 8. DOGS RULE, 9. flip flops, 10. dresses, 11. computer

Kristin said...

emailed you about the blog! :)

Jillian said...

Now that I'm following you, I might randomly email you sometime :D

Purple is the best. Coffee is awesome. I like UP an incredible amount, but you don't have to apologize for not liking it.

I'll just answer eleven questions for the fun of it.

1. Guitar and a bit of piano. Not that great.
2. I skateboard and snowboard and like the occasional game of pick up soccer
3. I went ice skating last week. It was ok, other than a blister. Nice for hot days.
4. Yes, I can blow bubbles with bubble gum.
5. Phillipians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus"
6. Sometimes, for fun.
7. Hot ice cream
8. Dogs
9. TOMS!
10. Dresses
11. Computer

That was fun!