Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Twaddle


Twaddle means nonsense (says Microsoft Word). Wasn't sure if you knew that. And that is a hairy plant.

And by the way...in case you didn't notice...I am seriously too random.

Like you didn't know.



AND ON TO THE REAL POST.....


I'm sore. Very sore. My thighs are sore, my back is sore, my arms are sore. Just about all of me hurts. But it's a good pain. Being sore means I've worked some muscles I don't usually use - or I at least don't use a TON. In swimming we would work out SO HARD but I was rarely sore. Then in volleyball, we work out obviously, but not like swimming, and I get SUPER sore.

But I still love volleyball. Swimming stunk. Volleyball is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. I love my coach and assistant coach.

And for a little (more =) randomness....because it wouldn't be my blog without all this randomness (and I need to come up with synonyms for random). And it wouldn't be my blog without all the parenthesis. And it wouldn't be my blog without the word and all over the page. And it wouldn't be my blog without all the blabbing. I'll be quiet for a minute. Not. =) I'm quiet in person...if you can believe it. Anyway.....

~ My knees buckle when I walk because I'm sore (weird but true - ok, they only buckle when I'm not really attempting to walk - I'm basically just falling about, if that makes any sense =) ~

~ What Not to Wear is on tonight (yay!) ~

~ I've had my hair in a ponytail TWO DAYS IN A ROW (big deal, I know. like I haven't done that before and like it REALLY matters.)!!!! ~

~ I only recently figured out that I can wiggle my ears ~

~ I am sick of watching beach volleyball. It's all that's every on at night! ;-) ~

~ Ecclesiastes 3:11 - He has made everything beautiful in its time...Lovely verse ~

~ I'm probably the only person that looks up synonyms for the word synonym

~ I thought it was cool that I knew that the capitol of Mongolia is Ulan Bator (not sure if that's spelled right - the iPod and the map on the wall aren't spelling it the same...) and so I had a clock on my iPod that told me what time it is there. I can't really explain the reason I thought it was cool. And I don't know why I had a clock for it on my iPod. Ok, yes, I do. I didn't know what else to put on there. I also had Cairo and Honolulu. I removed them all last night. And how was that for random?! ~

~ Now my only clock in "World Clocks" is London ~

Like you wanted to know all that.

XOXO,

Emily <3

ps: While we're on the subject of synonyms, I looked up synonyms for random. None are quite as good as random. So be prepared to get sick of that word. 

Like you can get sick of a word. The one word (which isn't really a word) I've gotten sick of was IDK (stands for I Don't Know). Which really explains why I started using it - and not just while texting. Hmm.....

Ok, I REALLY use the words and, random, and like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too often.

I congratulate you if you made it to the end of this jumble of words. You're brave.


4 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, that was a random post LOL!
Oh, and I use the the word 'like' way to often as well :)

Emily said...

Haha. Had fun with you today!

Kristin said...

VERY RANDOM!!! Like my RANDOM fact that I write on letters to you sometimes;)

Emily said...

We are random pen pals! Oh, I set up our blog - I am sending you an invite. I need to change the design and we need to post on it, of course. :) LOL!

Did you go to camp? Was it fun? Hope so! Sending a letter soon!