Monday, December 31, 2012

Books and Baklava (and a little more)



I should probably be writing an overview-review thingy of the year. But I'm posting about baklava and books instead. And that makes total sense and you love it. So glad we are on the same page.

Yesterday some family came over for Christmas (I know, it's a little late =) and we opened presents and talked (and I drank hot cocoa, because that's what all the cool people do, right?). It was fun, although I didn't talk much (hmm, imagine that).

I was thrilled that I got the first book in the Dragons in Our Midst books. You may remember me talking about them back in September....and this is weird, but I have not really read them - even though I ADORE them. So I was totally thrilled to get this. I love these books! I didn't think I'd like them since they are fantasy, but obviously, I was really wrong. I could just go on and on about them. But I won't, for your sake. =)

Mom made baklava, so I took some pictures. Baklava is really cool looking before you dump all the syrup on it.







HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: