Tuesday, December 18, 2012

the promised dc post

I promised some photos from DC...(that was a while ago =). Here they are. Quality isn't super fabulous...sorry about that. =)

 Oh, and the Capitol's ceiling under the dome is is SOOOOOOOOOO high! Ok, you probably knew that, but still, it's really cool.





And this is TOTALLY random, but I'm sure your fine with that. I love this song by Owl City (or their version of it, I guess). They don't have it on iTunes, but you can watch it on youtube. 

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh... that is so cool because I recognize the places from your pictures, because we went there on vacation last year!! :D

Love,
Hannah

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

aah...Home!