Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Random Pictures (surprise!)

It's 2013. Can you believe it? Sounds so cliche, right? Oh, and I just figured out (as in a few days ago) that cliche is not pronounced "click". Well, there's one thing we learned last year! Who's a genius here? (NOT ME! =)


Let's just put off the 2013 post. If I even do a post. 'Cause maybe I won't. Anyway....I got a filter for my camera. I have been experimenting with it.


I made Andy not eat his ice cream so I could take a picture. I'm sure he loved that.


Yellow flowers are so pretty.

In other words, I love my camera. And you didn't know that and you really wanted to. Or not....

Happy 2013. Hopefully it will be even better than last year.



5 comments:

Kryn said...

Oh, the nostalgia! At least we both learned ONE thing last year! :) What a relief to know that we didn't waste 365 days!

Emily said...

AAAAH you're hilarious! I forgot about your pronunciation of nostalgia! See ya!

Brooke said...

I really like the first photo! <3

Emily said...

Thanks!!

Kristin said...

I LOVE THE CRANE IN THE CORNER OF THE FIRST PICTURE!