Thursday, January 31, 2013

random/orthodontist stuff

hey people. i'm actually getting around to posting!

so today i went to the orthodontist. i had to get impressions, which wasn't that bad. i did get a mirror jammed up into the roof of my mouth so the lady could take pictures, though, which was a little painful. then i got the impression stuff on my cheeks (kinda weird and random!). they have a counter in the hallway with two sinks and so i went out there so spit out all the extra pink goo (this is so lovely, right?!). there was a kid standing there brushing his teeth (looking normal, unlike me), and we stared at each other awkwardly and he watched my look like an idiot. great stuff, right? i would have preferred nobody seeing me, but whatever. and then i came home and did school. and i have not read my wonderful books yet today! oh my, something is wrong! i'm almost finished with the first series, which is pretty terrible. there are two other series, though, so all the awesomeness isn't over yet! =)

what not to wear is on tonight. (you needed to hear that - along with all the other pointless nonsense in this post.)

i decided to post some songs i like. hope ya enjoy.

Awesome by emily on Grooveshark

4 comments:

Jana said...

What books are you reading?

janasfaith.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Hey Jana,

I was reading the Dragons in Our Midsts series by Bryan Davis. I finished them a week or two ago (which is super sad =), so now I started the next series, Oracles of Fire.

Jana said...

I love those books and sadly I have read all of them! Have you read the Dragons of Starlight series by bryan davis?? It's really good

Emily said...

No, but maybe I will read them after I finish all of the others! I got the Oracles of Fire and Children of the Bard series for my birthday. They are awesome!