Tuesday, February 26, 2013

HELLO.

Hello. What's up?

I started guitar. I sorta know some of the notes, so I've been trying to figure out how to play some songs. Yesterday I played some of Tenth Avenue North's "You Are More" and today I played Chris Rice's "Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus)"...not very well, of course, but I figured out most of the notes. (And - this is random - I don't really get the name of that song, but whatever.)  It wasn't that hard, but the strings hurt your fingers. =)

Tonight I have volleyball camp.

And I'm sure you all want to hear some great songs, RIGHT!?????? Yes, you totally do.

By the way, if the last song doesn't work, sorry. For some reason it only works sometimes. =)

my blog by emily on Grooveshark

4 comments:

Emma-lee said...

haha yes...I remember my fingers hurting a lot too when I tried learning guitar :b
Maybe you could post some videos of you playing sometime?

~ Emma-lee

Melanie Reid said...

Cool! :) I play guitar too. My fingers hurt like crazy when I first started, but it doesn't any more. Your fingers will get used to it ;)

Kryn said...

YOU MUST POST BEFORE THE MONTH OF MARCH PASSES.

I DEMAND IT!!

Jk, but I hope you will. Love ya fremsie..

Jana said...

I was wondering how you got the Grooveshark widget in your post. I can't figure it out to save my life! If you could tell me that would help a ton!! Thanks a bunch,

Jana